Tuesday, July 17, 2012

computer design

Here are some designs I have created on the computer this past year. Though I would share some stuff I have worked on during my time here at OSU. 

This was my final project for a class. I used illustrator to draw the designs and used Photoshop to create all the effects. The background is a picture I took at the Louvre on my trip to France. I overlaid it with a textured design to create the vintage look. 
These are sweatshirts I designed for my midterm. We had to create a line of clothing. I went with hoodies and drew this hoodie flat on Illustrator. I wanted to do designs from nature so this one represented wind/air. 

This sweatshirt is my favorite because its home for me.I love seattle so much, so I free handed the drawing on the back and scanned it into the computer to add it onto my design. This design is the representation of rain/water. 

This last design I drew on the back as well. I love the look of trees with spindly limbs. I wish I was cool enough to pull of a tattoo with tree branches. The brown and tree represents earth/life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment