Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shopping

Seattle Shopping Spree. Here is what I got at the nordstrom sale and a small boutique. 
Nordstrom Sale: Shirt has a cute tie that I loved. Jbrand jeans fit me awesome because I have curvy hips with a smaller waist. I had to get these skinny jeans. 

Nordstrom Sale: Sweater is actually a deep green color. Found this in the women's section. I am steering away from B.P. because women's clothes fit my curvy body better. 
Nordstrom sale: I wanted a colored pair of nikes for a while and the sale was a perfect opportunity! I love how neon these shoes are. I also got two pairs of work out spandex so I need to hit the gym!


Francescas: These boots I found when I was just poking around a cute boutique. I've been wanting boots like this FOREVER :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment